The Mi Max 2 has become the recipient of a price cut in India about 3 months after it first landed in the country. Both its 64GB and 32GB variants have gotten cheaper across e-commerce outlets like the brand’s site, Amazon, and Flipkart.
To recall, the Mi Max 2 was initially brought to India only in a 64GB variant at Rs 16999. Xiaomi later decided to announce a new 32GB version at Rs 14999. Both have now become Rs 1000 less expensive, meaning the former is available at Rs 15999 and the latter at Rs 13999.
Not bad for a phone with a huge 5300mAh battery. Xiaomi claims the powerhouse lasts for 2 days at a time. The brand’s thankfully equipped it with Quick Charge 3.0 so users won’t have to wait for ages to fuel up their phone. As per its estimates, the device can shoot up to 68% after about an hour of charging.
Specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Max 2:
– OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat-based MIUI 8
– Display: 6.44-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels
– CPU: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625
– GPU: Adreno 506
– Storage: 32GB/64GB, expandable up to 128GB
– RAM: 4GB
– Camera: 12MP rear, 5MP front
– Battery: 5300mAh
– Weight: 211g
– Size: 174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6mm
– Connectivity: 4G, dual-SIM, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fiac, USB Type-C, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS
Once again, you can buy the Mi Max 2 via Flipkart, Amazon India, and Xiaomi’s site. The firm had launched a 128GB option for the smartphone back in China, but it doesn’t look like that model is making its way to India anytime soon.