TwinMOS Technologies has just introduced the USB 2.0 Mobile Disk-M9 that has full support for the Windows Vista ReadyBoost function.
Microsoft’s latest operating system Windows Vista requires high-capacity DRAM modules. The ReadyBoost technology of Microsoft Vista can automatically distribute the capacity of any external memory device, including mobile disks such as the USB 2.0 Mobile Disk-M9. In doing so, this technology can assign the excessive space for system use to accelerate the operating system.
The TwinMOS USB 2.0 Mobile Disk M-9 has a very compact and lightweight design. The capacity of M9 is up to 8GB. The USB 2.0 Mobile Disk M-9 is compatible with Windows (Vista/XP/2000/below), Mac 10.1+ and Linux 2.4+. Besides, the read and write speed of M9 is ten times faster than that of USB1.1.
In addition, the password protection and write-protect switch functions will help consumers to keep data safely. Besides, the USB 2.0 Mobile Desk M9 requires no external hard driver whatsoever. This will help users easily enjoy a high speed through PCs, notebooks and other digital devices.
What is more, when the user unplugs the Mobile Disk M9 from the system, the data on the mobile disk will not be lost, nor will the system operation be affected. Moreover, the system will run at its original efficiency.
Listed below are the main features of the TwinMOS USB 2.0 Mobile Disk M9:
- High speed: Great enhancement of reading & writing performance
- Security: Password protection (optional)
- Easy to use: True plug & play
- USB powered: No external power is required
- Thumb-size and light-weight
The specifications of the TwinMOS USB 2.0 Mobile disk M9 are:
- Capacity: up to 8GB
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 compatible
- Operating System: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista, Mac 10.1 +, Linux 2.4+
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Dimension: 75.5 x 22.0 x 8.2 mm (LxWxH)