Spice has let slip not one, but two phones – the Smart Flo Edge Mi-349 and Smart Flo Ivory 2 Mi-423. They’ve popped up on an Indian retailer’s website without waiting to be formally introduced by the company.
There are ‘budget friendly’ smartphones and then there are ‘extremely budget friendly’ ones. The two new Spice phones belong to the latter category. The Smart Flo Ivory 2 is priced at Rs 4,299, while the Smart Flo Edge costs Rs 3,299.
Both would look quite similar to each other if it wasn’t for the fact that one has 4 capacitive buttons and the other has 3 lining the base. Here’s a quick run of the specs if you’re looking to upgrade from a feature phone or are simply in need of a cheap Android device.
Smart Flo Edge Mi-349 specs:
– Android Gingerbread 2.3 OS
– 1GHz processor
– 3.5”, 480 x 320p capacitive touchscreen
– 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 32GB microSD support
– Dual SIM slots for 2G networks only
– GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity
– 1.3MP main camera, VGA webcam
– 1500mAh battery
Smart Flo Ivory 2 Mi-423 features:
– Android Jelly Bean 4.2 OS
– 1GHz dual core chip
– 4”, 480 x 320p capacitive display
– 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 32GB expandability
– Two SIM slots for 2G cards
– GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS support
– 3.2MP and 1.3MP cameras
– 1400mAh battery
Interested? You can book the Smart Flo Edge from here and the Smart Flo Ivory 2 from here on Saholic. You’ll get them by November 6 if you order them today. Both handsets can be grabbed in the color white only, as far as we can see.