Right now, we are spoilt for choice with third-party app installers and one of the best, by far, is AppValley app. Inside you will find thousands of apps, games and much more, all for free. Like the other installers, AppValley does not require Cydia to work because it was released as an alternative to the jailbreak store, and it works on all devices on all iOS versions.
It is very similar to Cydia in what it offers although, with just a few tweaks, it doesn’t offer the same depth of functionality that jailbreaking offers. It does have a way for those who can’t or don’t want to jailbreak to get back some of their modified apps and tweaks though.
AppValley App Features:
When you open the AppValley app, you will find it has a number of cool and useful features. Not only is it easy to use and very safe, but it also works on both Android and iOS 13. With more than 2000 apps and games to choose from, you will also see that there are four categories to choose from:
- AppStore Apps – here you will find lots of official iOS apps
- Exclusive AppValley Apps – unofficial content, such as Cydia tweaks, screen recorders, emulators, streaming apps like Kodi and MovieBox
- Modified Games – popular iOS games. In-app features unlocked and new bonuses and features added – games like Pokémon Go, GTA, Minecraft PE and many more
- Tweaked Apps – popular iOS apps redeveloped with more functions and features – Instagram++, Snapchat++, Spotify++, Facebook++ and many more
In short, AppValley app offers something to suit all ages and all preferences.
How to Download AppValley App:
You cannot download AppValley from the official store but, easy to do, and it works on Android and iOS – pick your method and follow the steps very carefully:
This method requires you to download the configuration profile directly to your iPhone or iPad.
- Open this post in your Safari browser and then tap on one of the download buttons on AppValley VIP Download page
- The profile requires explicit permission to download so tap Install on the new page that opens – failure to do this means AppValley cannot be installed.
- Wait for the installation to finish – there is an indicator on your home page
- If it says “waiting”, tap it, and the installation will begin; the icon is on the home page when its all finished.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
When you tap the AppValley icon, the first thing you will see is an untrusted developer error message. This is Apple’s way of telling you the developer is not official, and you cant use the app. You can; all you need to do is trust the developer:
- Note the developer name from the error message and click Cancel
- Open your iOS settings app and go to General > Profiles and Device Management
- Find the name of the developer and tap it
- Tap the Trust button
- Tap Trust to confirm and the app will work
It couldn’t be easier to use the installer:
- Open it on your device and choose an app category
- Find the app or game you want – browse or use the search bar – and tap it to download
- Tap Install on the app page and wait; when it’s done the app or game is yours to use for free
AppValley Installation Errors:
While errors are rare, we do need to tell you about a couple of common ones – they are easy to fix:
AppValley Stopped Working:
This is because the app source has not yet been verified:
- Delete the installer and install it once more
- Open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the AppValley profile and tap on Verify or Trust
- Close Settings and try again; it should work
White or Blank Screen:
This is another common error:
- Open your iOS settings app and tap the Safari option
- Tap on Clear Website Data
- Close Settings and try again – the screen is back to normal
AppValley is worthy of anyone’s time to install and try it; with thousands of apps and games on offer, you will never need to use the official app store again.