Preschoolers can learn from educational television, but younger toddlers tend to learn more from using interactive media (such as touchscreen mobile apps and video chats) than from videos and TV alone, which doesn’t require them to interact.
Does interactive media helps or hinder learning? Krikorian states that interactive media might be more cognitively demanding because the children have to decide and generate motor responses.
But interactive media might facilitate learning by increasing the child’s engagement through relevant responses or look at relevant information on the screen. Studies have shown that toddlers have learned from computer apps, touchscreen apps as well as video chats.
Toddlers who can’t resist their impulse to touch the screen start to learn more from watching non-interactive videos than from apps or games that require the user to interact with the screen in a specific way.
Large Opportunities For Education App Development
With easy access to the Internet these days, the popularity of mobile and social networking, the education industry has to obtain opportunities for delivering educational content through e-learning.
Educational institutions need to realize the increasing demand for virtual colleges or virtual classrooms. The ongoing tech evolution shows easy access and a reliable online-based education. Furthermore, the institutions could show the potential of educational apps with a new school of thought, the best growth strategy, and the best-in-class technology.
Educational app companies with multiple years of experience acquired from working with different educational publishers and institutions help your clientele in the field to help them achieve their goals and objectives.
The customers receive benefits such as better online education, student assessment facility, paperless integration, collaboration. And, subject-oriented apps can teach students how to learn, play, and increase their curiosity within the given subject.
Mobile Technology in Classrooms
- Knowledge Access: Mobile education applications and management systems provide an efficient way to make educational courses. People from various age groups are finding a different online course in their free time on core technologies, such as computer science, artificial intelligence, and others provided by top universities.
- Collaboration between teachers, parents, students: Education app developers make mobile technologies that show how students and educators collaborate and share information out of the classroom.
- Learning Without the Boundaries: Portable tech has helped the education sector become more fascinating and intelligent than traditional methods such as notepads and course readings. Schools these days teach education via applications, and there are a few sites that help students and teachers obtain knowledge in a convenient, safe, and fun way.
- Improved Student Engagement: There is a new tech trend called the Flipped Classroom is being used in different countries. It’s an educational practice where the students watch lecture videos at home, and the clas-time is used by teachers for discussions. This allows students to learn from their own pace, and this results to better student results with better improvements in grade.
- Variety of Options: Instructors and understudies overhauled themselves using mobile tech advancement. For instance, Khan Academy and Google Earth for geography. And there is duolingo for learning different languages are some of many available options for students.
To conclude, education app development is the best way to teach our future generation. By giving them the ability to learn in a natural, yet fun pace, they can increase their comprehension and have more fun in your class. As time progresses, we will see our schooling system using app development as a tool to improve national school graduation rates.