It’s now been a few weeks since the OnePlus 3T hit India in its 64GB and 128GB Gunmental avatar. The phone’s Soft Gold variant was nowhere to be seen upon its launch in the country, with the brand stating that it would bring the shade to the country at a later date.
OnePlus has finally announced that the Soft Gold OnePlus 3T will go up for sale on January 5. Amazon India plans to vend the handset via an app-only sale taking place at 2 pm on that date. Interested buyers can sign up for the event till January 3. People who want to avoid the registration process can snap up the phone in an open sale on January 6.
The Soft Gold OnePlus 3T will be sold in a 64GB model priced at the same Rs 29999 cost. The more expensive 128GB variant appears to be exclusive to the Gunmetal color. However, both memory iterations of the latter appear to be out of stock as of now. Amazon’s page for the phone indicates it’ll be available starting from December 30.
A quick look at the top specifications of the OnePlus 3T:
– Display: 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED, 1080 x 1920 pixels
– OS: Android Marshmallow-based OxygenOS (upgradable to Nougat)
– CPU: quad-core Snapdragon 821
– GPU: Adreno 530
– Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage
– Cameras: 16MP rear, 16MP front
– Battery: 3400mAh
– Size: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35mm
– Weight: 158g
– Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G, USB Type-C, Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, GLONASS
You can register for the Soft Gold OnePlus 3T’s January 5 sale via Amazon India.