We’re still long away from the launch of the Galaxy S8, and with the Note 7 disaster having happened, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are being promoted with much gusto by Samsung. And it now finally seems that the blue coral version of the Edge handset is ready to hit Europe.
This variant has been selling in the US and some Asian countries, but has eluded hopeful buyers in Europe till now. The blue coral variant of the Galaxy S7 Edge has just been spotted on the Samsung Netherlands website. Although one cannot order it right now, the fact that it exists on the site suggests a future arrival.
And as is the case always, it will be hitting neighboring countries in the continent after that. This will be the sixth color choice for the Samsung handset in Europe, as it is already available in white, black, pink, gold and silver options.
A quick glance at the main specs of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
– Display: 5.5-inch dual edge AMOLED, QHD 1440 x 2560 pixels
– OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
– CPU: Octa core Exynos 8890 (4 x 2.3GHz custom cores + 4 x 1.6GHz Cortex-A53 cores)
– GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
– Memory: 4GB RAM, 32GB storage (expandable up to 200GB)
– Battery: 3600mAh
– Camera: 12MP rear, 5MP front
– Dimensions: 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm
– Weight: 157gms
– Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, NFC, A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, microUSB v2.0
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge was among the best smartphones of last year, and right fully so. Check out what we wrote about it in our review.