The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has gotten a big price cut about 6 months after its entry into India. The handset initially hit the nation at Rs 36900 and is now selling at Rs 31900.
It’s unclear as of now whether this Rs 5000 discount is permanent or temporary. Samsung hasn’t said anything official about the matter, but its own online store lists the phone at Rs 31900. Even sites like Amazon India and Flipkart are selling the smartphone at that rate.
However, Flipkart is marketing the new figure as a special cost which is valid until stocks last or the offer ends. The Galaxy C9 Pro is notable for being the first Samsung offering to boast of 6GB of RAM inside. It also sports a huge 6-inch Super AMOLED FHD screen and 4000mAh fast charging battery.
Samsung’s equipped the smartphone with 16MP f/1.9 cameras on the front and back. Ultra High Quality Audio (UHQA) integration and dual speakers make sure audio is up-to-the-mark. The cut may just help the handset perform better in the highly competitive Indian market sector where its main rival is the OnePlus 3T.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro:
– Display: 6-inch Super AMOLED, 1080 × 1920 pixels
– OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based TouchWiz
– CPU: octa-core Snapdragon 653
– GPU: Adreno 510
– Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 256GB
– RAM: 6GB
– Battery: 4000mAh
– Camera: 16MP rear, 16MP front
– Size: 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9mm
– Weight: 189g
– Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, GLONASS, NFC