On December 5, Noctua launched a new cooler- the NH-U9F CPU cooler, which comes equipped with a 92mm Noctua SSO-Bearing fan that has minimum noise rating of only 7dB. Noctua’s NH-U9F CPU cooler has been recommended by over fifty leading internation websites and magazines.
The Noctua NH-U9F CPU cooler is fully compatible with AM2 and can be installed by just by turning it 90 degrees, so as to ensure an optimal orientation and compatibility. Due to its compact size, the Noctua NH-U9F is the perfect premium-class cooler for all applications that demand excellent cooling performance, exceptional quietness and maximum compatibility.
According to Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO, “After the big success of our fan series and the NH-U12F, many customers have asked us whether there’ll be a new version of the NH-U9 that includes a fan. With the NH-U9F, we’ve finally added a more compact ultra-low-noise cooler with fan to our product line!”
The 92mm fan that is deployed in Noctua’s NH-U9F CPU cooler uses Noctua’s magnetically centered and self-lubricating oil-pressure bearing (SSO-Bearing) and also has a maximum airflow of 58m³/h. Due to the supplied Ultra-Low-Noise adaptor, the noise levels can be lowered to just 7dB. Thus, the NHU-F CPU cooler is perfect for those systems that demand high=performance cooling and ultra-low-noise operation.
The new CPU Cooler from Noctua, the NH-U9F is compatible with socket LGA 775, 754, 939 and AM2. Noctua CPU Cooler can be installed easily by turned 90° in order to ensure an optimal positioning of the cooler within the airflow inside the case and to evade compatibility issues with non-standard chipset coolers or RAM modules.
In addition to factors such as cooling performance, quietness of operation, long-term stability and compatibility, we attach great importance to the reliability of the mounting system”, says Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. “The SecuFirm™ mounting system of the NH-U9F makes it possible to safely transport the assembled system without any risk even though the cooler exceeds the 450g weight specification established by Intel and AMD.”
Noctua’s SecuFirm mounting system guarantees optimal contact pressure and maximum security due to the use of a back plate and spring-loaded screws.
The specifications of the Noctua NH-U9F CPU Cooler are noted below:
- Socket compatibility Intel Socket LGA 775, AMD K8 (754, 939, 940) & AM2
- Height (without fan) 128 mm
- Width (without fan) 95 mm
- Depth (without fan) 70 mm
- Height (with fan) 128 mm
- Width (with fan) 95 mm
- Depth (with fan) 95 mm
- Weight 660 g
- Material Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints
- Application Intel all frequencies, AMD all frequencies
- Fan size 92x92x25mm (2 fans mountable)
- Fan Noctua 92mm
- Bearing SSO-Bearing
- Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) 1600 RPM
- Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%) 1150 RPM
- Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%) 850 RPM
- Airflow 58 m³/h
- Airflow with L.N.A. 41 m³/h
- Airflow with U.L.N.A. 32 m³/h
- Acoustical Noise 18 dB(A)
- Acoustical Noise with L.N.A. 11 dB(A)
- Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A. 7* dB(A)
- Input Power 1,44 W
- Input Current 0,12 A
- Voltage Range 5-13 V
- MTBF > 150.000 h
- Scope of Delivery NH-U9F
- Noctua 92mm fan
- Complete mounting hardware
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) & Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)
- Thermal PasteAnti-Vibration-Strips