Motorola is bringing a new grey color option of its all-metal Moto M to India a couple of months after launching the phone in the country. The shade will be available via Flipkart starting from 12 pm today.
To recap, the Moto M came to India in silver and gold colors back in December 2016. The handset was priced at Rs 15999 for its 3GB/32GB model and Rs 17999 for the 4GB/64GB one. This structure hasn’t changed for the grey variant.
For those looking to knock off a few numbers from the cost, there’s an exchange deal worth up to Rs 15000 in the offing. There’s also an Axis Bank Buzz credit card deal which cuts down the figure by 5%. Motorola notably announced that the smartphone would be getting upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat just a few days after its arrival in India.
However, the Moto M is still running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as of now. The company hasn’t announced when exactly it plans to roll out the promotion for the device. It might not be too far off though, given the recent spate of upgrades for the Moto G4 series and Moto Z lineup.
A quick summary of the main specs of the Motorola Moto M:
– Display: 5.5-inch IPS, 1080 x 1920 pixels
– OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, upgradable to Nougat
– CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15
– GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
– Storage: 32GB/64GB, expandable up to 128GB
– RAM: 3GB/4GB
– Camera: 16MP rear, 8MP front
– Battery: 3050mAh
– Size: 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85mm
– Weight: 163g
– Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, A-GPS, USB OTG
Like we said above, the grey Moto M will hit Flipkart at 12 pm today starting at Rs 15999.