The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note had made its way to way to India back in August 2016 in two options. One contained 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM, while the other packed 4GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM.
Lenovo has now added a third Vibe K5 Note model to the mix. The fresh addition boasts of 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM. It’s priced at Rs 13499 and is set to go up for sale exclusively via Flipkart at 11:59 pm on 21 February.
In good news for people who have their eye on the 4GB/32GB variant, Lenovo has slashed the cost of the version down from Rs 13499 to Rs 12499. The 3GB/32GB iteration’s value stays the same at Rs 11999.
The Vibe K5 Note faces a lot of competition within the affordable market sector. The company’s tried to set it apart from its rivals by touting its TheaterMax technology which allows movies and games to be viewed in a cinema-like widescreen format through the brand’s AntVR headset.
A quick look at the top specifications of the Lenovo Vibe K5 Note:
– Display: 5.5-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels
– OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Pure UI
– Memory: 32GB/64GB, expandable up to 128GB
– RAM: 3GB/4GB
– CPU: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
– GPU: Mali-T860
– Cameras: 13MP rear, 8MP front
– Battery: 3500mAh
– Size: 152 x 75.7 x 8.49mm
– Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB OTG
Like we mentioned above, the 64GB Lenovo Vibe K5 Note will hit Flipkart on February 21 at 11:59 pm in an open sale.