HTC has decided to offer the U Ultra at a specially discounted price to celebrate Dhanteras in India. It made the announcement via its local Twitter handle, stating that today was the last day of the deal, so you’ll have to get a move on if you want to avail it.
To recall, the U Ultra first hit India back in March this year at Rs 59990. It was later granted a Rs 7000 markdown in April so that it became available at Rs 52990. HTC’s now decided to entice buyers by slashing its cost down to just Rs 29999, a massive Rs 22991 difference.
Only Flipkart appears to be selling the U Ultra at Rs 29999. The e-commerce site has in fact been vending it at that rate throughout its Big Diwali Sale which ends today. HTC’s own eStore is still offering it at its regular Rs 52990 cost.
HTC U Ultra specifications:
– Display: 5.7-inch super LCD 5, 2560 x 1440 pixels
– OS: Android 7.0 Nougat-based HTC Sense (upgradable to Oreo)
– CPU: 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821
– Storage: 64GB, expandable till 2TB
– RAM: 4GB
– Camera: 12MP rear, 16MP front
– Battery: 3000mAh
– Weight: 170g
– Size: 162.41 x 79.79 x 3.6-7.99mm
– Connectivity: 4G, dual-SIM, VoLTE, Wi-Fiac, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
Flipkart’s bundling the HTC U Ultra with a couple of offers to make the phone even lighter on your pocket. There’s an exchange deal worth Rs 20000 on hand, as well as a 10% instant discount limited to Rs 1750 if you own a HDFC Bank debit or credit card.