Europe will be getting three new HTC smartphones in the coming weeks in the form of the Desire 816, the Desire 610 and the Desire 310, and the price details of all these devices can be had a look at right now. Various retailers from the region have put them up for pre-order as well.
Unveiled at this year’s MWC event in Barcelona, the mid-range HTC Desire 816 can be pre-ordered now in Germany at €379. Amazon.de is the retailer that’s offering it. As Unwired View points out, this price is a bit more than estimated, especially since the smartphone’s rumored price in China is expected to be somewhere around the €213 mark when converted.
Those looking for a cheaper option though, can take a look at the HTC Desire 610. Again, it can be pre-ordered though Amazon.de, and its cost has been set at €299. There’s no word out right now as to when the deliveries of both these devices will start.
The most affordable handset from HTC, the Desire 310 has also landed on the listings of various European retailers. Germany and Austria are apparently getting the device at €159, while the Netherlands – where it will be out on April 10 – will be getting it at €169.
These HTC Desire smartphones are just side-treats from the Taiwanese company, but its real deal, the All New HTC One is set to be unveiled on March 25.
Take a look at the key specs of the three Android devices in question:
HTC Desire 816
– Display: 5.5-inch 720p HD
– Processor: 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
– Memory: 1.5GB RAM, 8GB storage
– Camera: 13MP rear, 5MP front
HTC Desire 610
– Display: 4.7-inch qHD LCD
– Processor: 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 400
– Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
– Camera: 8MP rear, 1.3MP front
HTC Desire 310
– Display: 4.5 inches FWVGA (854 X 480)
– Processor: 1.3 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M
– Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM (expandable)
– Camera: 5MP rear, 0.3MP front