Sharkoon is going to launch a new 5.1 Dolby Surround headset with a Dolby Digital Decoder. The Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 supports stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Digital 2.0.
Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 is well suited to be used with a HiFi system and DVD player as well as computer and the latest gaming consoles, like the XBox 360 and PlayStation 2.
Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 has eight incorporated speakers, Audio Control Box and the subwoofer with vibration create, along with the integrated Dolby® Digital decoder and dynamic crystal-clear sound.
The Dolby Surround headsets come with integrated wired remote control that allows you to adjust the volume level for each channel separately.
The Sharkoon Headset is expected to be available in March for 119 Euros ($143).
• 5.1 channel headset
• 8 speakers for perfect surround sound
• Subwoofer with vibration
• High-End amplifier
• 4-in-1 volume control (separate volume adjustment
• Automatic signal detection
• Supported Sound modes:
• Dolby® Pro Logic®
• Dolby® Digital 2.0
• Dolby® Digital 5.1
• TD (Time Delay)/DCR (Dynamic Range Control)
• 3 headsets connectable
• Removable microphone
• stereo/Dolby® Pro Logic®/Dolby® Digital signal switching
• Xbox®/Xbox® 360 and PlayStation® 2 compatible
• Xbox® Live™ compatible