Access and use of this World Wide Website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions, and you are deemed to have read and accepted and agreed to be bound by this disclaimer. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as access and use of this site constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions.
The information, Services or data (collectively “information”) made available on TechShout.com Website are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind, TechShout.com specially disclaims any representations and warranties including without limitation, the implied warranties on merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TechShout.com shall absolutely have no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer/hard ware, data information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on TechShout.com Website. TechShout.com shall have no liability for:
1. Any loss, or injury caused either in whole or in part by its acts, omissions or for conditions beyond its control, in procuring, compiling or delivering information.
2. Any omissions, errors or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how it is caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information, or,
3. Any decision made or action taken or any damage in reliance upon the Information furnished herein below.
TechShout.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, truthfulness and positioning of the information or the sources that the information may be relied upon for any reason. TechShout.com makes no warranty, representation or guarantee that the information will be uninterrupted or error free and that any defects can be corrected. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Neither TechShout.com nor its Owners or Analysts or Employees accept any liability whatsoever nor do they accept responsibility for any financial consequences arising from the use of the research or information provided herein.
Under no circumstances, TechShout.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether is contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information or from the use of Internet generally.
The use of content on TechShout website:
The contents, news, information, art work, text, video, audio, or picture (collectively “materials”) content on our web site are protected by the copyrights laws. You may only access and use the material for personal or educational purposes. Any alteration/modification either in whole or in part or usage of the materials for other than educational and personal purposes, violates the copyrights laws. You may not modify/alter for any purpose without TechShout.com’s written consent any material on TechShout.com’s website. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any material on TechShout.com website. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links of other sites from TechShout website:
The sites linked from “TechShout.com” Website are not under control and “TechShout.com” does not assume responsibility or liability for the materials available at such linked sites. The links have been provided for reference and for convenience only.
All materials of “TechShout.com” Website are protected by copyright law. You may not under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish publicly, distribute or publicly exhibit any material without TechShout.com’s written consent. Any attempt to “Pass off” any of TechShout.com content as your own work shall be violation of the existing copy right laws.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on TechShout.com, you give TechShout.com the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by TechShout.com in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
TechShout.com reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, TechShout.com is not obligated to take any such actions, and will not be responsible or liable for content posted by any visitor, anywhere on TechShout.com.
All comments within TechShout.com are the responsibility of the commenter and not of the owner, employee, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on TechShout.com, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold TechShout.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
You agree that you will indemnify TechShout.com against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.