Data miner PricklyAssassin announced the possible release of 13 new DLCs for Cyberpunk 2077. A user posted a hidden title page from the Epic Games Store on Reddit. He revealed that the dedicated server capacity for Cyberpunk 2077 had been increased from 100 GB to 500 GB, which usually happens a few months before the release of DLC.
The situation is also possible when it comes to game updates, which will affect all ROMs platforms, including Nintendo, PlayStation, etc. Of course, the post on Reddit was deleted after a while. However, where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
PricklyAssassin has posted a screenshot of 13 DLC templates, where you can see the names of ten free add-ons that should be activated as they are released. A list of future DLC titles for Cyberpunk 2077 includes the following titles:
- The Relic;
- Body of Chrome;
- Rides of the Dark Future;
- Fashion Forward Expansion;
- Neck Deep;
- Body Shops Expansion;
- Night City Expansion;
- Gangs of Night City;
- Ripperdocs Expansion.
The exact date and order of the DLC release have not yet been announced, but internal sources suggest that the release will take place in the first half of 2021.
Cyberpunk 2077 Big March DLS Released
Cyberpunk 2077 has upgraded its gaming software to the 1.2 version. In the new patch, the action developers have fixed some bugs as well as improved the performance of their gaming products on PCs and consoles.
The authors of Cyberpunk 2077 talked about the main changes in update 1.2 on March 19. At that time, CD Projekt RED announced a redesigned mechanics of police appearance at the crime scene and functions to improve the driving system. A complete patch note includes over 500 points and is expected to go live soon.
Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.2 is now available on PC and consoles. Initially, CD Projekt RED planned to release the patch earlier, but this was prevented by a hacker attack, during which attackers gained access to internal documents and the source code of the company’s games.
Cyberpunk 2077 Authors Provided Over 500 Tweaks
In the next update, the developers will revise the system for police arrival at the crime scene. They are also going to introduce features aimed at improving the quality of driving in the game. Here is the changelog that you can expect:
- The distance at which the police appear when the player commits a crime will increase;
- Some cars will adjust the driving model;
- All vehicles will have a swing and turn function; low or very high frame rates no longer affect the smoothness of control;
- Destructible objects will no longer be indestructible after loading a save;
- The bug that makes a jet appear with a delay will be fixed;
- Frightened passers-by will no longer get stuck on the road; besides, if a passer-by is hit by a car, he will be frightened and run away;
- Killed characters will no longer move;
- Now, when you break the mirror, there will be a crack in it;
- A bug due to which the sight of the weapon did not disappear when the player finished aiming or removed the weapon will be fixed;
- There will also be a fix for a bug due to which the characters lost their weapons after loading the save;
- Many fixes and improvements will be made to the item crafting panel; the ability to create more than one item at a time will be added as well;
- Numerous bugs in the main and side quests will be fixed;
- Game optimization and stability will improve, including on legacy consoles.
CD Projekt held a presentation on future plans for the development of game franchises and the company as a whole. In particular, the studio announced how the Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher series would expand.
Representatives of CD Projekt spoke in detail only about their plans for 2021. For example, the studio is going to continue releasing add-ons and updates for Cyberpunk 2077, as well as preparing free DLC and a version of the action for the next-generation consoles.
In conclusion, it should be said that Cyberpunk 2077 was released on December 10. PC users rated the game 6.9 out of 10 on average, while console versions of the game received an average of 2.9-3.9 / 10. We hope that the software update will make positive changes in user ratings.