Free STD Night Calling Offer announced by Reliance Communications

5 Flares 5 Flares ×

Reliance Communications Logo If you are a Reliance user and really have no time throughout the day to talk to your buddies, here’s some great news for you. Reliance Communications has announced a new offer for subscribers of its Reliance Mobile and Reliance Hello phone (fixed wireless phone). This new offer from Reliance is a new value addition in the form of free STD calling facility at night. This offer is valid for users of Reliance Post paid as well as Pre Paid plans.

The Reliance STD Call Card of Rs. 675 that offers full talk time worth Rs. 601 will allow subscribers of Reliance to call any Reliance phone anywhere in India absolutely free of cost. But the timings during which the free std call offer is valid are between 11p.m and 6a.m.

Besides, for all other calls at any time of the day, Reliance subscribers will have to pay just Rs. 1 per minute.

The new Reliance STD card is available all over India to all Reliance subscribers, whether they have a Reliance Post paid or a Reliance Pre Paid connections, and irrespective of whether they have Reliance mobile or a Reliance Hello Phone, which is nothing but a fixed wireless phone.

According to S.P Shukla, President of Personal Business at Reliance Communications, “We decided to offer this unique STD calling facility, which will be appreciated by our customers such as couples staying apart and wanting to have long conversations, students staying in hostels wanting to stay in touch with families and BPO employees who are active at night and many similar customer segments.”

85 Comments

1. hemant

Feb 3, 2007 at 1:21 am

Hi,
    this side hemant & my gf is living outside of delhi & she has reliance cdma mobile i need to talk daily with her. I need this night calling card can u help how i use & purchase this card & what is conditions & last dats of this card. if u have idea any cheap kind scheme is in reliance STD mobile which contain STD Free or singal or any other number. Plz relpy soon.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Hemant
    9873322654

2. Nachiket G

Feb 20, 2007 at 2:49 pm

Hey,

This is Nachiket and would like bring a request if Reliance can help me with a night card as i have to call Bhopal at a regular bases.These days its being unaffordable clearing the bills.Its really shocking looking at the figures in the bill.
    I am looking for a cheaper scheme in Reliance who will provide with a facility of free Reliance to Reliance postpaid/prepaid.If they can provide me free calling on any one number i would really appreciate.
    Your early attention in this would be helpful.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Nachiket

3. JOHNSON

Feb 24, 2007 at 10:05 am

sir,

This Reliance card is(Rs.675 STD calling card) is really useful one.And If u can change the timing instead of 11 pm to 6am,to 10pm to 6am.This card defenetely will rock the market like anything.Hope u would amend this change.

4. Mohit

Feb 25, 2007 at 7:31 pm

Hi,
    I have taken this card of reliance.
    I want to know how can I check my STD Card’s balance.
    Also what are the call rates to any other number across india during day time.

5. deepak dash

Feb 27, 2007 at 3:42 am

hi,i had a cdma mobile with me ;;my girl friend used to stay far from me but she had sim of reliance SMART CARD. i want to know after recharging with 676 voucher is it be free to reliance smart card also or only to the cdma reliance phone at night and also to know what r the call charges to any other mobile local and std both .please help me by mailing to my id

6. swati

Mar 15, 2007 at 2:25 am

thanks for this plan this really help to keep a fantastic relationship.

It’c rock

7. radha

Mar 20, 2007 at 5:35 am

I just got my cell rechareged with the reliance India calling card for Rs. 675? I called at *367 and heard my balance but it did not have my balance of Reliance India calling card?
    How can i check the balance of reliance india calling card from my cell? And is the dailing different for calling to STD nos. ?

8. Bin

Mar 26, 2007 at 2:18 am

I have got my cell rechareged with the reliance India calling card for Rs. 675? I called at *367 and heard my balance but it did not have my balance of Reliance India calling card moreover I could not get the balance in English? My reliance mobile is of Chennai circle.
    How can i check the balance of reliance india calling card from my cell and in English? And what are the charges for local and National SMSes under the scheme?

9. atif

Mar 27, 2007 at 2:00 am

Hi this is Dr. Atif,
    i need to call my home town Azamgarh, about twice a week
    the calls last about 20 to 30 min, and the connection there is a reliance one
    Can you recommend a cheapest scheme for me.
    this phone will be used mostly for that purpose only as i already hav ea conection.
    of course if the plan is good i ll make my existing phone secondary.

Thanks

10. Kaustav

Apr 2, 2007 at 12:18 am

The night talk free for the 675/- card has stopped from 1st Apr 2007. On 1st morning i was charged 40p for the calls & when i contacted *333 they said the scheme is closed from Apr 2007 but for tech prob charge has been deducted which will be adjusted. So, the night free facility is over ..

11. Anil Kaushal

Apr 3, 2007 at 3:20 am

I am faraway from my family. I need this type of facility,
    I want to confirm about ( STD, Local) call rates and also SMS rate in both prepaid and postpaid.
    Also what is the duration for this scheme.

12. syamantak

Apr 5, 2007 at 1:07 pm

Can u help me out whether there is any std card available through which I can talk free at night. Please kindly help me out. Thanks.

13. bhombal

Apr 5, 2007 at 5:00 pm

std free facility is over or not.

14. Prashant

Apr 8, 2007 at 10:01 am

can anyone tell me 675/- night calling plan is over………is there any new night calling card availible

15. sandani

Apr 11, 2007 at 2:39 am

The STD calling card for reliance is now available at Rs.875. Same conditions as Rs.675 apply.

16. Arun

Apr 15, 2007 at 10:38 am

Dear Management,
    Its really one of the GREAT INNOVATIVE IDEA for conquerring the distance, separation and a/c budget of around 2/3 population of our nation. Its seems really a great tribute to the GREAT VISIONARY LATE D. BHAI AMBANI VISION “Real Victory of Communication = Call should be cheaper than POST-CARD”.

One clarification needed, is for one month validity STD card of voucher Rs.875 also needs activation by another voucher of Rs.360, like of Rs.675. Or, one month validity is included in it without aditional Rs.360 voucher?

One suggetion, if time of free night calling be 10.30PM to 6.30AM, then it really serves almost 2 times more peoples.

With Regards to the System,

Arun

Arun Dhwaj
    IIITH

17. Sekhar

Apr 26, 2007 at 7:33 am

Dear Management,
    if time of free std calling at night time be 10.00 pm to 7.00 am, it will be really useful for people. other wise , change it as night 10′O clock to 1′O clock and early morning 5′O clock to 8′O clock …. because nobody will speak all night without sleeping… It will be really useful for the people, if u can provide the free time at reasonable timings….

Regards,
    Sekhar

18. mohit

May 2, 2007 at 4:24 am

Now the STD Card with free night calling comes with Rs 875 CAlling card.
    You can check the balance by dialing *347 and calling with card means prefix *3750 with any number you want to call

Note that your phone must have be in working condition i.e validity period should be present for STD card to work.

enjoy calling.

19. Fathima

May 11, 2007 at 7:43 am

Hi..
    The reliance scheme is very good..I want to know if i can use this scheme thru my mobile which is a GSM Mobile ie if i can get a Reliance SIM card only which i can insert in My GSM phone?Or can i buy a calling card and use it from a BSNL land line by typing a password like they do in States?

20. Soma

May 25, 2007 at 12:54 am

Whether the Reliance sim can be used in Samsung mobile?

21. Sanjeev Kumar

Jun 4, 2007 at 8:19 am

Dear Shukla Sir,

I am a Reliance user. and i have pre-paid connection.
    you are giving free STD Night calling offer between 11:00 P:M to 6:00 A:M.

your Reliance STD Call Card of Rs. 675 and talk time worth Rs. 601 to call any Reliance phone anywhere in India.and you are saying that absolutely free of cost.

already you are deducting Rs. 74, So how is it the free STD calling offer.

22. saks

Jun 13, 2007 at 5:47 am

Can a non reliance user take reliance now and use this sche,e. or is it onmly for the already existing user?

23. Saikat

Jun 21, 2007 at 5:38 am

hi,i had a cdma mobile with me ;;my parents used to stay far from me( in Agartala) but they had sim of reliance SMART CARD. i want to know after recharging with 676 voucher is it be free to reliance smart card also or only to the cdma reliance phone at night and also to know what r the call charges to any other mobile local and std both .please help me by mailing to my id saikatmumbai2002 @ yahoo.co.in

24. PIYUSH

Jun 26, 2007 at 7:15 am

if any person does not buy a any std coupen after that he can talk other reliance phone in 11.00 pm to 6.00 am

please give me answer i will expect the answer

25. archana

Jul 12, 2007 at 4:58 am

hello sir….
    This is archana and i am staying in karnataka.sir i had a prepaid connection and i want to kno offers related to prepaid connection within karnataka..my parents are staying in gulbarga which is in karnataka and i am staying in banglore…they had prepaid connection.every day i talk with them for an hour….so please suggest me any suitable offers..

26. hari kumar

Jul 13, 2007 at 7:39 pm

hell reliance

when u give the facilities or any plan for talk to free std call. plz solve the problem.

27. Nitin

Jul 20, 2007 at 12:21 am

Hi ,
    This is very good scheme ,but the slot of call is set to 15 min,so aster 15 min it get very difficult fo reconnect it again,which makes the things irritating.
    So plz if possible increase the time slot to half n hour.
    Or extent the call timings from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM or 11:PM to 8:00 AM.
    It will really work.
    Looking forward to positive response.

28. mansoor arif

Jul 26, 2007 at 2:58 pm

Let me know that is there any scheme for making std call at very low cost.

29. Mohit Choduahry

Aug 1, 2007 at 12:50 am

STD Card with free night calling is Rs 875.
    You can check the balance by dialing *348 and calling with card means prefix *3750 with any number you want to call

Another option for anytime callers is Rs 1100 Monthly recharge which gives you 40 paise /min of Calling to any reliance mobile in india and 1Rs to any other mobile with Rs 730 callvalue.

enjoy calling.

30. dushyanth

Aug 2, 2007 at 7:47 am

hey i am using reliance cdma and my friend is using smart..
    can i call her with 675 card free between 11pm to 7 am…or any other ofeers are there either for smart or reliance cdma

31. varun

Aug 2, 2007 at 2:59 pm

hi…
    i have the 675 plan on my number..
    will it charge me 40 paise only, in night, if i call to a smart number also starting with 990??

32. Rishi

Aug 6, 2007 at 9:29 am

Dear Management,
    Unbtly, its a perfect offer but like others I feel if the time can be extended to 10 am to 6 am , it will make this offer more lucrative.

33. sugar

Aug 11, 2007 at 2:20 pm

hi
    this is sugar pls pls pls pls come up wit a calling card where day time calling charges can be for 40 paise per min even if it carried out for night talk time also its fine.. i need to talk to my jaan who is in mumbai and i cant afford so much pls reduce the charges for the card pls pls pls its a sincere request
    sajan mera uss paar hai phone karne ko dil beqarar hai…..

34. Fenum

Aug 13, 2007 at 6:08 am

COULD ANYBODY PLEASE TELL ME,
    WHAT IS THE GRACE PERIOD OF RELIANCE – 875 STD CARD TO CARRY FORWARD THE PREVIOUS MONTH’S BALANCE…??

IS IT “15 DAYS” GRACE PERIOD ….????

PLEASE REPLY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

35. nishu

Aug 16, 2007 at 5:34 am

dear managemnt,
    I’m workin with a software firm in banglore and I need to talk to my family members and friends on a regular basis. since my schedules are all packed and i get time only at night,but to wake up till 11:00 and then talking for another 1 hour is extremely tiring.
    so its my request u to change the time slot from 11:00 – 06:00 to
    10:00 – 05:00

36. surendra nath J

Aug 17, 2007 at 1:15 am

Let me know that is there any scheme for making std call at very low cost or free of cost

37. surendra nath J

Aug 17, 2007 at 1:21 am

now my mobail is having life time offer and iam using reliance STD India card, monthely iam spending min 2500 on std calls,

problem is offen iam facing problem to recharge my voture,i will get replay as (we cont process your call at this movement)

38. ashok mishra

Aug 20, 2007 at 12:48 pm

hi, ashok this side
    this is one of the best plan that can be used by any body who has girlfriend in his life.
    i want to congratulate reliance communication for this beautiful gift to all lovers.

39. Fenum

Aug 21, 2007 at 6:00 am

********************************************
    ********************************************
    # Sekhar Says:
    April 26th, 2007 at 7:33 am

Dear Management,

Regards,
    Sekhar
    ********************************************
    ********************************************
    So, Mr. Sekhar…
    Who told you so, that nobody talk in between 1AM to 5AM.
    If you do not talk, and sleep sound for this period, how you can think, that everybody will be doing the same?
    Its your total mis-conception.
    And if they (reliance) remove this offer in between 1am to 5am, what is the use of “FREE STD NIGHT CALLING”..?
    Its “name” should be changed then or the “night” should be changed.
    Mainly, the office going people of day-shift will get their space for talking at 11pm only, and not before that.
    So, this plan is best as it is.
    NO NEED OF ANY MODIFICATIONS.

40. diya

Aug 31, 2007 at 8:02 am

i just want to know that how to check the std balance

41. Biswajit

Sep 1, 2007 at 1:54 am

Dear Management,
    i am using reliance cdma and my friend is using smart..

42. anshul

Sep 1, 2007 at 8:51 am

sir i am reliance prepaid user and have activated lifetime scheme on my mobile by paying rs999.i just wanna know that this night tarrif card is available for lifetime prepaid users also or not please rply soon

43. anshul

Sep 1, 2007 at 8:54 am

dear sir i am reliance prepaid customer but the problem is that i have activated life time incoming scheme on my number by paying rs 999 i want to know that can i still use this night talking scheme reply soon

44. Ricky

Sep 3, 2007 at 3:05 am

Reading these past posts really conveys what a dramatic difference, Reliance phones has made in peoples lives. I see relationships getting better and stronger and people working harder and also living & enjoying every moment of it.

Cool, keep it up.

Here’s my qn. I do not use any mobile phone but if I needed to use it for a month, let’s say around and after Diwali and I needed to make many calls (STD) within India and some local calls in Bombay, and occassionally some calls to USA, what would be a good plan you would recommend for me.

I also have a unlocked phone i.e. a QUAD-Band (that could be used in most countries including India -[I am told]) which I could put to good use.

Kindly, offer me your suggestions and possible best rate plans that will enable me to connect with friends and familiies (whether they have Reliance mobile phones or not)

All your suggestions and input would be very very welcome and TIA (thanks in advance).

Thanks,

-Ricky

45. josh

Sep 3, 2007 at 10:53 am

reliance free std nyt talkiing offer is good ,though the call disconnects every 15 mins, but i want to know whether this this free std nyt talking wud work even in roaming ??????????
    r not??? plz reply anyone , i wud appreciate that

46. sandeep

Sep 5, 2007 at 2:44 am

dear reliance
    nw i m using hutch punjab .i want 2 use reliance 4 R-R all india free at night so plz advise me 4 this scheme.

sandeep verma
    punjabi university,patiala

47. ajay

Sep 7, 2007 at 5:38 am

hi can any body tell me that will this scheme will work on roaming or not? and plz reduce the cost of free std calling card as it previous i.e. 675/- instead of 875/-

48. sandeep gawade

Sep 8, 2007 at 11:14 pm

hi..can you advise me about 675/- plan as i need to std daily to my home but there is hutch connetion so is there any free calling with it…

49. rakesh

Sep 15, 2007 at 2:37 pm

dear management….i just want to know whether this facility is applicable for RELIANCE CDMA fone only or for Reliance SMART sim also or for both????

50. ashish

Sep 20, 2007 at 4:23 pm

CAN I USE DIS FACILITY OF CALLIN FREE AT NITE IN DE ROAMIN ALSO?

51. anil kumar

Sep 22, 2007 at 6:47 am

The service of reliance communication is very good.i wish it earn a lot of fame at present & future.

52. parmanu

Oct 3, 2007 at 12:09 pm

53. mahipal

Oct 5, 2007 at 7:41 am

Can i use samsuung C100 with reliance sim cards available for Night STD offer.

54. aks

Oct 22, 2007 at 1:46 am

Dear sir,
    I am in delhi and want to talk on mumbai….for this i wud like to know that 1. what should be the base plane (In GSM- prepaid/Post pais) to use
    this 875 calling card………..
    2. If am using Relience 999 classic colour phone (I think that it is
    a CDMA)..and if a GSM releince is therein in mumbai…….can i
    make a free night call at night my using my CDMA from in delhi
    to GSM phone in mumbai….

55. Mamata

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:06 am

Can we use reliance SIM in any nokia hand set ?

56. Mamata

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:10 am

My Dad is staying in Blore.He has nokia handset.And i have reliance smart.Can my Dad use Reliance SIM in his mobile so that i can talk to him by recharging Rs 675 free STD offer

57. rahul patel

Nov 29, 2007 at 9:20 pm

hi,
    i am here in mumbai and want to call a friend in gujarat…can u suggest a plan in post/prepaid where i can talk free or minimum std charges.

revert back at the earliest…what is this india calling card of Rs.675.
    please explain.

regards,
    rahul.

58. anil sharma

Dec 4, 2007 at 11:10 am

hi

I am in delhi and my girl friend lives in himachal pradesh and everyday i need to talk to her. and from last 5 month my bill always excced more than 1500 . so now i am really worried what to do. i have heard that reliance provide a package for std. So if its possible please give me the suggestion how to activate it and how to apply for this and please revert me back on my email for the same.

i will be thankful to you

Anil

59. khushi

Dec 25, 2007 at 8:15 am

60. Dilip

Jan 25, 2008 at 3:39 am

Good scheme. I have been planning to take it. Can anyone say if there is any last date for this scheme?

61. dileep

Mar 12, 2008 at 3:10 am

I didn’t know about free night calling card? pls give me information about tariff voucher to free std night calling card.

62. abu

Mar 17, 2008 at 5:04 am

i am the regular user of rim at present i m using 875 recharge can u tell me some other low price recharge voucher or any unlimited free std plan to any one number or to rim number plz i ll be thankful to u for providing me any information regarding this

63. chandu

Mar 18, 2008 at 3:26 am

64. Karishma

Mar 24, 2008 at 3:39 am

This scheme is really good. I have my in laws stayin in mumbai and so i need to keep in touch with them. can u tell me if this scheme is still valid and if yes, how can we get this reliance std card.

65. anit

Apr 2, 2008 at 3:22 pm

plz plz suggest some prepaid voucher with unlimited free rim to rim std for 24 hours.i would really be very grateful .

66. anurag

Apr 14, 2008 at 2:25 am

hi all
    i want to know is there any plan thru which i can talk with minimum STD charges.i know about reliance india card.but the thing is that my gf has vodaphone number so want that sceme which help me to talk in that vodaphone number with minimum charges

67. dhawal

Apr 19, 2008 at 1:45 am

68. vishal

May 1, 2008 at 1:30 pm

hi
    Is their any plan which can reduce std calls from rim to other gsm network less than one rupee

69. ankit

Jun 5, 2008 at 12:47 am

i just wanted to know whether this smart card has some facility to call on the rim phones. or does they allow free std calls from smart to rel.

70. kamlesh

Jun 18, 2008 at 9:28 am

I am a Reliance GSM Prepaid user. Can I acess M.P to Assam by GSM Service with free local and STD offer.

71. Sayeed

Jun 23, 2008 at 11:28 am

Hi
    I badly need a calling card with which i call from reliance CDMA to reilance GSM. I live in Nagpur where there is CDMA while my gf lives in guwahati where there is GSM. plese help

72. Raj

Jun 24, 2008 at 8:52 am

for 24 hrs free rim to rim try 496 boucher. enjoy :)

73. Sari

Jul 14, 2008 at 11:22 am

74. suranjit

Aug 6, 2008 at 6:28 am

can i make std free calls to smart gsm reliance with recharge of Rs. 675 from reliance cdma

75. tomtom sona

Aug 10, 2008 at 3:52 am

i am in delhi,can i make free std call to reliance smart gsm jharkhand with your cdma

76. tomtom sona

Aug 10, 2008 at 3:54 am

when your gsm service started in delhi for all

77. vikas

Aug 16, 2008 at 9:49 pm

is there any std free offer for reliance prepaid to reliance smart

78. anupama

Sep 8, 2008 at 4:24 am

i want to know that the 496 std plan is over or what ?if it is over then when the last date of doing that….please tell me about 896 std plan and 675 std plan i can’t get any informations about this .And by 496 std plan only i had purchased a phone and the offer is not responding any more.so please reply me that what can i do????and when this 496 std plan will come soon …

79. Asif Khan

Sep 9, 2008 at 10:59 am

I am a regular user of RIM STD plan (only one month I use it). I want to know that 495 plan is over or what? recently I pruchsed RIM set but offer is closed…???? pl reply me What company offer I accept for STD calling….

Thanks

80. RAJEEV PARMAR

Sep 14, 2008 at 5:45 am

HI
    THIS IS RAJEEV PARMAR
    I M VERY SAD WHEN RELINCE HAS CLOSE RECHARGE VOUCHER OF 496
    OF FREE RIM TO RIM ALL OVER INDIA.

81. Shilpa

Sep 18, 2008 at 5:46 am

Dear Reliance,

when u give the facilities or any plan for talk to free STD call.Plz solve the problem…

82. Nisu

Sep 22, 2008 at 10:30 am

hi. i hv brought a rim set recently, but after buying i came to know that the std reliance 2 reliance unlimited free offer was not available for the new connections (that 496 rs offer). im in a need of free std offer, unlimited free from rim to rim, so plz can u tel me what can i do nw??
    plz reply me soon.

thanks

83. nikhil guhagarkar

Sep 28, 2008 at 11:21 am

has the 496 plans stopped by reliance? if my 1 month validity is not over yet can i get d recharge benifit?

84. prabhat

Nov 21, 2008 at 9:29 am

i am in guwahati using releince gsm phone i have to call to lucknow to relience
    cdma phone.so tariff of 675 work for me to make free night std call.

85. arpit

May 22, 2009 at 12:35 am

hii..from delhi can i make free std calls from reliance cdma(rim) to reliance gsm(smart) ..plan is 999..if anybody using rim with this scheme plzz reply to my query at arpit_shine@rediffmail.com